The Rancher 2.0 tech preview is now available, and during our October online meetup we introduced the new release, showing off some of the coolest new features.
Rancher co-founders Darren Shepherd and Shannon Williams discussed and demoed:
- How we’ve reengineered Rancher on Kubernetes
- New support for importing existing Kubernetes clusters
- Major overhaul to the Rancher user interface
- New approach for application catalog
- Roadmap and plan for 2.0 releases
Online Meetup: Managing Kubernetes Clusters with Rancher 2.0
Thursday, November 30 at 1PM ET
One of the things we’re really excited about in the Rancher 2.0 tech preview is centralized management of multiple Kubernetes clusters.
Join us Thursday, November 30 as we explore how the new cluster management features significantly increase visibility into and control of your Kubernetes clusters.