We’re about to start the Rancher 2.0 beta program, so for this month’s meetup we’ll be providing a detailed look at the latest release of Rancher, and explaining how to get involved with the Beta. Rancher 2.0 is designed to make all aspects of leveraging Kubernetes easier for both users and admins, and we’ll highlight many of the latest features in this online meetup.
During the meetup we’ll be demoing the new release including all of the user-level features. Rancher co-founders Darren Shepherd and Shannon Williams will discuss and demo:
- -A new user interface for managing Kubernetes applications
- -Provisioning and mounting Kubernetes clusters
- -Centralized Security Policy Management
- -New Support for Helm catalogs
- -Deploying Docker Compose apps to Kubernetes
date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM (US Eastern Time)