Rancher 2.0 tech preview provides centralized management of multiple Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds. Features such as centralized provisioning, authentication, and access control significantly increase visibility into and control of your Kubernetes clusters.
Join us for our November online meetup when we’ll be doing a deep dive into the Rancher 2.0 cluster management capabilities. Rancher co-founders Darren Shepherd and Shannon Williams will discuss and demo:
- A new tool to stand up Kubernetes clusters on vSphere and bare metal servers
- Provisioning Kubernetes clusters on Google
- Centralizing authentication across clusters
- How to setup RBAC policies according to projects and team
- Deploying applications from Rancher catalog that are built out of Kubernetes YAML files
date: Thursday, November 30, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM (US Eastern Time)