Ready to learn more about using Kubernetes and Rancher?
This free online training is aimed at users new to Kubernetes, or those interested in using Rancher to easily deploy and manage Kubernetes.
This free weekly session is hosted by a Rancher technical expert, and provides a great starting point for new users to get a hands-on overview of Kubernetes and how to set up a Kubernetes deployment on Rancher.
Key skills we will demonstrate include:
- Essential Kubernetes Concepts
- The key components of a Kubernetes deployment
- Deploying and scaling a containerized application with Kubernetes, Helm, and Rancher
- Deploying Rancher
- Configuring Access Control
- Connecting Registries
- Networking, Load Balancing and Service Discovery
- Alerts, logging, and resource management
- Basics of Kubernetes storage
- Using the Rancher CLI and API
Please register for as many of these sessions as you’d like. Bring any technical issues you’re having and we’re happy to answer them as best we can.